19 Nov 2016

Hiatus

Assalamualaikum.

This is a long overdue post. I don't even remember I actually still have this blog. I thought I've deleted it. But anyway, I'm glad i still have a medium to write since I've been itching to do so these past few days.

Degree for starters, is so freaking hard and hard and hard. That's basically the only word that i could come up with. It really is hard. There are times when I question myself. Why do I choose this course again? Am I seriously gonna go down this path for the next 5 years of my life?

But anyway, being a pessimist will not bring you any benefit. So, instead of letting all those negatives thoughts linger in me, i began to self-ponder, keep my thoughts and determination straight. It's true that the determination that I have currently becomes blurry at times, but letting myself be around positive people really help me get myself back on track.

In case you're wondering, I'm in my first year of bachelor of dental surgery in IIUM Kuantan. Tho, i know some of you might think that I shouldn't even complain when I'm only in my first year. I'm a drama queen bla bla bla.. Well, I am who I am. Sometimes you just gotta let out your thoughts right? At least I have to.

All thoughts aside, I know that my road will not be smooth sailing and there will be times that I'll hit a rough patch but I know everything I do if it was done wholeheartedly and for the sake of Allah, anything is possible. And I will continue to hold tight to my mom's words, "Percaya dengan kententuan Allah SWT. He knows what's best for you."

As for right now, I'm going to try my hardest. The result is solely in God's Hands.

Until then. xx

p/s: cringing so hard while reading my old posts. was it really me who wrote them? lol

1 comment:

  1. Lol ainnn. Hahah rindu life CFS weyh... fun gila n banyak kenangan ngan korg

    ReplyDelete